Who I Help
Being small makes me nimble and flexible. I love it. I think you will too.
Here’s how I help start-ups and small teams, as well as in-house marketing teams.
Start-ups and Marketing Teams of One
Strapped for time or resources? Not quite ready to hire an in-house marketer and not jazzed about working with a big (read: expensive) agency?
If you’ve got a challenge you need solving or an audience you want to reach, I can help.
Think of my little shop as the alternative to going with a big agency and hiring your marketing person.
Do you want to:
- Create an awareness campaign about our product to our target audience
- Convert the traffic to your website into more leads and sign-ups?
- Improve the quality of your leads?
- Automate and optimize your lead funnels?
- Build a laser-focused value prop for your target audience and why they should choose you?
Brands and In-House Marketing Teams
Want a fresh perspective or need execution on a project? Need an outside resource to help you create a marketing strategy? Need an extra set of hand in executing your marketing plan?
If you’ve got a long to-do list, but are short on time and resources, let’s talk.
Get disciplined executing on projects that compete with other priorities. Get more time on your hands to focus on your ongoing marketing initiatives while I handle the extras.
Put me to work on
- Build your blog presence and increase the amount of traffic to your web properties
- Building a targeted campaign with conversions
- Review and optimize our email campaigns for increased open and engagement rates
I’ve got your back.
How about an introductory call?
In 15-30 minutes we can talk about your project or business, I’ll share a little bit about me, and we can gauge if we have chemistry.
Book a call on my calendar.