Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- your preferred dates
- any optional extras
- your preferred delivery and collection method and times
- any additional drivers
- any overseas requirements or penalties
- state the purpose of hire (such as camping, special occasion or corporate)
We complete a hire rental agreement listing out your requirements, which must be completed by the hirer and any additional drivers required.
We will also supply a copy of the terms and conditions and both documents must be signed by all drivers and sent back to us:
No 2 Lorimer Court
33-35 West Hill Road
St Leonards on Sea
With a cheque or internet transfer for the full amount shown on the hire agreement. This secures your booking. If you're hiring through your company for corporate use you will also receive an invoice for your records.
We also need copies of at least two forms of ID - such as passport, two utility bills within the past 3 months, or a credit card.
And a photocopy of each drivers driving licence (both the paper and plastic version). The ORIGINALS must be seen for each hirer or named driver on the day of collection.
Initial email detailing your requirements.
From us (if your requirements are available):
Hire Rental Agreement
Terms and Conditions
Completed Hire Rental Agreement, signed and dated
Terms and Conditions returned, signed and dated
Cheque for the full amount
2 copies of ID such as passport, utility bills, credit card
Photocopy of both plastic and paper driving licence of each driver/hirer
Prices quoted include:
- Comprehensive insurance for the first driver aged over 25 and under 70 based on a clean licence, (some points are acceptable in some instances - we allow up to 6 points per driver as standard by means of two three point convictions. If a hirer has 6 points or more just call us. We allow the hirer to have made one fault claim in the past three years without needing referral. Again, any hirer falling outside of this will need to be referred to the underwriters. )
- Unlimited mileage
- Breakdown cover
- Full tank of unleaded 95 petrol
- Full water tank
- Fully serviced using original VW parts and recommendations
- UK Map
- Daisy orientation guide
- Mains Hook Up
- Fire Extinguisher
Security Deposit - Fully Refundable 30 days after the safe return of Daisy subject to any parking fines, use of the 'mini bar', speeding tickets or unpaid congestion charges and so on.
There is a refundable £100 Security Deposit payable at the same time as your hire payment. This is fully refundable on return of the vehicle on the agreed date and time, in the same condition as it was let out with a full tank of unleaded petrol, and subject to any damage, fines, unpaid congestion charges, or insurance claims necessary.
This is a condition from the insurers.
In some instances fines or charges for driving offences can go un-noticed by the hirer. We will hold £100 back for 31 days subject to any fines arriving.
Traveling to Europe
There is an additional charge of £20 per day for European travel to cover European roadside assistance and insurance.
Please check out the AA Route Planner if you require further help with driving in Europe.
Daisy has been modified to be a RIGHT HAND DRIVE vehicle.
Pets are allowed, although there will be a cleaning charge. See terms and conditions.
- Availability is on a request and confirmation basis at the time of your reservation. A reservation is only binding once the booking is confirmed by Tomorrows Business Ltd by email and 100% of the hire value and deposit has been received.
- Payment is by cleared cheque or internet transfer. We regret we cannot accept cash or credit card payment at this time.
- Here are the details for bank transfers. Please use your surname and invoice number
as the reference.
Sort Code - 20-90-56
Account Number 00613851
IBAN - GB71 BARC 2090 5600 6138 51
SWIFTBIC - BARCGB22
- For late bookings (less than five weeks before departure) the full rental price is payable on booking. Vehicles will not be released without full payment being completed. Cheques will not be acceptable for late bookings (less than 2 weeks prior to departure).
- Payment by Credit or Debit cards are not available at the current time.
- Between your booking and 6 weeks: 50% of total hire charge
- 2 weeks - No Show: 100% of total hire charge
Please ensure you have your own holiday insurance in place to cover the costs if for any reason you have to cancel your reservation.
Collection and Return
Please allow half an hour (max) for the hand-over in Hastings or at Gatwick, or your own home to complete the documentation and demonstrate your vehicle to you and the same on your return.
The vehicle must be returned on or before the date and time stated, on the rental agreement, be clean and in the same condition it was collected otherwise a charge will be made. You can of course give it back to us dirty, we just charge you what they charge us, plus £10.
If you are running late we must be advised immediately. Failure to advise may result in prosecution for driving whilst uninsured. An additional charge of £50 per hour is payable for all late returns since another hirer may be waiting to collect Daisy.
Additionally if we are collecting from your home or a destination of your choice, an accurate time of collection is required to ensure parking fees or fines are minimised, otherwise charged at cost plus £10.
Hirer Insurance Requirements
- Age limits: 25 to 70 years (in exceptional circumstances this may be negotiable).
- Driver must have held a valid license for more than two years.
- Details of additional drivers required in advance.
- Production of valid standard driver's license required from all drivers at start of hire.
- Drivers are personally liable for all legal penalties (eg: speeding, parking fines, congestion charges), which are incurred during the period of hire. Please note, in some instances you may not have been aware that a fine has been levied such as bus lane offences and so on. In this event, the fine will be sent to us and we will deduct the amount from the £100 balance security deposit held.
- Each driver must provide 2 additional and separate forms of identification, e.g. 2 utility bills and passport. (as well as your driving license of which the original must be presented at the point of collection)